Blue Green Innovation
Plasma is a partially ionized gas, composed of highly excited atomic, molecular, ionic and radical species of free electrons and photons. Plasma technology is highly innovative in the field of superficial treatments of the materials based on a DBD (Dielectric barrier discharge). The modifications applied to the surface are on nanometer scale at room temperature. The process involves Cleaning, Activation Grafting and Deposition.
Features of this Technology
- It operates at atmospheric pressure.
- Continuous Production processes.
- Reduced Process time.
- Dry process, which does not require solvents or chemicals dangerous for the environment.
- It generates innovative materials and new surface properties.
- It does not modify the bulk property of the material.
- Increase of wettability.
- Increase of Hydrophilicity.
- Water-repellent and oil-repellent surfaces achieved.
- Biocompatibility (Antibacterial properties of adhesion; affinity to proteins and other bio molecules).
- Dyeable (Increase of dyeing speed).
- Print (Increase of absorbed color quantity by the textile fibres).
- Adhesion (lncrease of spreading adhesion with specific compounds).
- It is applied to fabrics and yarns of natural and artificial fibres without modifying their bulk properties.
- The organoleptic properties and the transpiration are unchanged.
- Fabrics with multifunctional properties can be obtained.
- They can be applied to all textiles working phase from fibre until fibre finishing process.
- Polypropylene, Polyethylene Polyester, Nylon, Natural textile fibres, Etc.
- Fabrics for clothing.
- Fabrics for furnishings.
- Technical fabrics (Filtration, Medical, Pharmaceutical).
- Non-Woven fabrics.
Let’s Start a Project
We have dedicated innovation & application technology centre at Chennai and our experienced technical team will assist the customer to fine tune the dyeing process.
Blue Green Innovations,
470, Sidco Industrial Estate,
Ambattur, Chennai – 600098